Lash Extensions Lawler, Iowa
Every morning, millions of women wake up and apply layers of mascara to enhance the appearance of their eyelashes. There is an alternative, semi-permanent option that has become one of the most popular beauty treatments .
What are Lash Extensions?
Lash extensions are semi-permanent additions that help make a patient’s eyelashes appear longer and fuller. These extensions last a few weeks at a time.
• $85 for first time application and $50 for refills
Benefits of Lash Extensions
- The procedure isn’t invasive.
- Clients aren’t left with any scarring or permanent marks.
- The results are long-lasting and noticeable.
- There’s no need to apply mascara on a daily basis.
- Clients will be left with luscious and long eyelashes after the procedure.
Lash Extension FAQ's
Q: Can I wash my face or shower after the procedure?
A: Clients should treat eyelash extensions like spray tans. It is important to keep eyelashes from getting wet for at least two days after the treatment. Steam or water could compromise the effect of the lashes.
Q: Can I still use mascara with eyelash extensions?
A: You will no longer need to wear mascara because your eyelashes will look so full and thick that it will appear that you’re already
Q: How often should my extensions be replaced?
A: Most clients have to get their extensions replaced every two to three weeks.
Call Us Today!
If you’re interested in lash extensions, please call us today for more information. One of our experienced beauty experts will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.